A.F. Vandevorst


Written off as almost unwearable by Nicol Phelps over at style.com because of the 'kink factor,' An and Filip presented a most delicious collection right out of the boudoirs of Paris. Regardless of the critics, I happened to enjoy this collection very much - although I do agree that a fair portion of it will have to be reinterpreted by the more conservative of us. The rouge pout and mane-like hair offers just the right amount of wildness to the otherwise monochromatic and streamlined look this spring. I love how the proportion of leg to torso remains constant throughout the show, and those leggings are going to start a DIY frenzy amongst some of my fellow bloggers... and I just might have to join them!

source: af vandevorst spring 2009 at style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment