Garance has such the discerning eye when it comes to street fashion. Her recent jaunt to Australia uncovered a whole world of fashionistas that so many were just unaware of. I lived in Melbourne for 8 months while doing a Uni exchange a few years back and I am still wearing a lot of the pieces all these years later. I bought a sawl as a present and I swear it is by the same person who did the cardigan above. A piece like this has been on my list for years - the perfect knit (no wool, thankyouvery much, no one is ever in the mood to be itchy 24/7), colours, and length - and Garance finds it just like that, walking down Bondi beach at dusk.

My little sis is over there checking up on our renegade brother and I have instructed her to bring me back EVERY magazine she can get her hands on. She returns in 10 days and already I have cleared my schedule to accommodate the much needed dose of Aussieness.

source: garancedore.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment